Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'd rather have a life of "oh wells" rather than a life of "what ifs".

Ahhh yes. The long weekend. Oh,not really. I forgot I have Lit class for tom. Sigh.
But its all good. I feel like a lazy sack of potatoes with each day passing by.

Things I wanna do that's currently running through my mind:
- I wanna eat a Peanut Butter Dream bar from Mrs. Fields
- I wanna take my dog, Pancakes on a shopping spree
- I wanna watch the Harry Potter series all afternoon.
- I wanna play water polo
- I wanna make my own sushi
- I seriously want Pottermore to get my freakin email address already.
- I want a new G-shock
- I wanna read, read and read whichever.
- I wanna make deep-fried oreos
- I wanna clean my room.
- I wanna sing 'Pocketful of Sunshine' while grocery shopping
- I wanna watch a Rugrats marathon
- And maybe watch As told by Ginger too.
- I wanna lay on a surfboard and paddle myself to a pirate ship.
- I wanna get all my kicks cleaned.
- I wanna install a coke dispenser here in my room.
- I wanna stare at my Lava lamp all day
- I wanna get my hair done already.
- I wanna start working and earn cash already.
- I wanna be an Executive Producer someday.

There's really a lot more things I wanna do/be besides all those listed up there. And I do wanna make it happen. Maybe later, maybe in the future, who knows. I'd like to see myself try. I just gotta keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks,and just do what I gotta do.

Anyway, even though it's been raining the past few days, I'm totally in love with this weather. Made my PMS go away. HEH

Lunchtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment