Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome back 3CA5,were Juniors.

Well technically I only went to class this week once (THANK YOU ALEXA,JAYAR YOUR HOUSE WAS AWESOME,& CAY AND MIKO) Despite my sucky sched,I hope and PRAY to God I'll get use to it.

Monday 3-9PM
Wednesday 9-9PM
Friday 8-3PM
Saturday 9-12PM

Tuesday & Thursday
FREE DAYS YEHEHEHEHEY

It feels different being in school,maybe I'm in my summer jetlag still. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA But since a lot of people left CA5,including Mark But but but enough about that. Isn't the first week of classes suppose to be easy??? My mistake. The professors already gave us a ton of homework to make Tuesday & Thursday vanish into thin air. We have 2 papers due,and I heard there was already a report needed to be done by next Wednesday. WHATTALIFE
But it's time for a change. I mean,I've been slacking it off the past 2 years. This is not me. I love school. Correction,I USE to love school. HAHAHAHA But since I have only 2 years of it left,might as well get back on the track and do some heavy studying. Hopefully,I get out of college VERY MUCH ALIVE.

Wish me luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment