Saturday, April 23, 2011

The not-so-Good Friday

Family traditions are prolly the worst thing you could bail out on. True story.
Honestly though, Holy Week for me is only Maundy Thursday,Good Friday and Easter Sunday. The other days don't count. To each its own as they say. Bottom line...I missed my family's "Pabasa". It's been a tradition of the fam eversince. Plus,holding the Pabasa tradition was my departed Lola's request. But I did get to do my Visita Iglesia tho. So I guess I did keep up with tradition...Sort of :)

I TYPED LIKE A 3 PARAGRAPH NARRATION OF MY GOOD FRIDAY BUT THEN I DECIDED NOT TO POST IT ANYMORE COZ YOU KNOW WHAT...IT'S REALLY NOT THAT GOOD OF A BLOG INPUT AT ALL. I HAVE PICTURES TOO,CARE OF MY SEMI-EVIL COLLEGE BUD...BUT MIGHT AS WELL NOT PUT THOSE TOO.

It was a bad Friday though,no offense to those people I was with!!! They were great and all but something was up that time. And I was still on my "trying my best not to be rude on Good Friday mood"

Anyway,I'm excited for two things right now. Easter,and getting to eat meat.
3 days without bacon was really devastating. Sigggggh


Happy Easter in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment