Thursday, April 21, 2011

In with the old,out with the new.

This blogger account made me think of my Multiply account--blogging days. Anyway,my good friend Cay Kahootzee got me interested on making this one. But unlike her, I'm really not the blogging type. I just like the idea of writing random shit whenever I want to. Hihi ARTE

Technically it's already Good Friday and unlike the old days, I would usually be at Cavite right naaaw. BUT for some unfortunate/compliacated/lazy reason, I chose to stay home and sadly,no Visita Iglesia will be done since my fam's in a cost-cutting phase...Tell me about it. Oh well. Money's money. Who am I to force them to do the usual if we can't afford it. MIGHT AS WELL do it on my own. OR MAYBEEEEE just maybe. My good companion would go with me :)


Friday
Friday
Gotta get down on Friday


Ick. That song just got stuck in the noggin ANYWAY I HATE THIS BTW. Money Issues. I'm not spoiled or anythingggg BUT I'm an only child,no brother,no sister,no father. Just sayin.

HAHA FORGIVE THE RANDOM DOODLES. I'M JUST WRITING DOWN WHATEVER POPS IN MY HEAD. KINDA WEIRD FOR A FIRST BLOG POST.CUTE


Oh and if you didn't know,
I'm Gish btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment