Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What are guns made of?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.



This summer heat is ridiculous. It's literally like hell out there. The weather in this country S-U-C-K-S. In a year,its either you get the wet/cold/slushy feeling from the non- stop rain fall or you get this intense/sizzling/burning heat during summer. Sheesh. Mr.Sun,please oh please stop shitting on me. And hello??? How bout some snow up in here instead? Hahaha wtf

But anyway enough about my heat outrage.
The past few days hasn't really been good,but it wasn't that bad either. Ever since that Good Friday disaster I could really tell that were in that "phase" again. I don't know what to call this phase in a relationship,but it's sort of a hot-cold thing I guess? Were angry,then were happy,then were irritated,then we get lazy,then were happy again,then were not talking for half an hour,then were talking again. So shoomy.

Money
Heat
Summer Class
More heat
Heavy Flow

...if you know what I mean.


Thas definitely a bad combo right there. I mean, I wouldn't blame my boyfriend for wanting to go back to his hometown where its cold and nice and all. He has a very bad temper and this heat is not helping him at all. So how do I make my very own hockey-tempered man feel better?

When it comes to dealing with a boyfriend with a bad temper, it helps to come from a place of understanding.

Keep in mind, that your boyfriend is probably suffering from some unresolved issues and feels the need to take it out on you. He may be using some of the defense mechanisms such as displacement or projection to cope. Believe it or not, this does not reflect his love for you. He may genuinely love you, but hurting at the same time.- Angela Diggs

A place of understanding. Were together for a year and 5 months now and of all people, I think I already know how to work in that area.


THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT MR.SUN. I BLAME IT ON YOU.

but hey look,even though it seems like were not enjoying summer at all...I still say we should smile,and give our big fat middle fingers to Mr.Sun
Hopefully,a nice dinner out with onion rings and greasy burgers will make you smile and feel better again.
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again =]




FAKAKTA BBALL TOM YEEHAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment